Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quotes from Downtown Orlando

I had another wild, crazy and super fun weekend with friends. I'm still processing all the fun and not-so-smart decisions I made, so I will fill you in soon! In the meantime, you all know by now that I am a freak magnet whenever I go downtown and this weekend there were plenty of examples of that! I leave you with the creepiest/most hilarious/weirdest things that were said to me in bars over the weekend. Enjoy and thank goodness you weren't victimized.

Exhibit A: "I'm sorry to bother you, but I wanted to tell you I think you have the most beautiful smile." Well, that was friendly and completely non-creepy, so I say "thank you!" and turn back to my friends. A few minutes go by and he creeps up from behind and whispers in my ear, "It's just your smile is so inncocent...it really just makes me want to take advantage of you." Well, that got weird.

Exhibit B: From a random guy as he walked out of the bar: "You...you're bad." I obviously laugh and say, "Huh?" He responds by telling me, "You're aura is bad" and keeps on walking out never to be seen again.

Exhibit C: After helping a guy drunk out of his mind find his watch in the bar, he gave me a creepy long hug, then proceeded to pull three bottles of hot sauce out of his pants pocket. I asked him why he had so much hot sauce in his pocket and he said, "I just...I really like hot sauce."

Exhibit D: I didn't know if this guy was trying to hit on me or not at the time, but 5 minutes after meeting him, he said, "You still haven't told me why you're still single." I told him to ask my ex boyfriends, that I didn't have an answer for him.

The same guy proceeded to spray beer all over me later in the night because I was hanging out with his friend and he was apparently jealous. When my roommate yelled at him and asked him why he did that, he simply said "Because she shouldn't be with him. They look awful together!" Rude.

I'm sure alcohol plays a big role in all of this, but where do they come up with this stuff? I'm sure you've been there too...what's the weirdest thing you've experienced while out with your girlfriends?

6 comments: