Friday, August 17, 2012

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Happy Friday everyone! I'm flying to Boston this afternoon to spend a fun night in the city with my family, then headed to spend the rest of the weekend on a lake in Maine for my cousin's wedding. I absolutely cannot wait to get away for a few days and spend some quality time with my silly family!

Goals for the weekend:

Relax

Dance a ton

Fly a kite

Lots of Random Acts of Kindness during my airport travels

Take an obscene amount of pictures

Soak up every moment with my family

Cry happy tears (this is a given, especially since I'm going to a wedding!)

Go for a run around the lake on Sunday morning and enjoy the scenery

Close my eyes for a minute and really let the special moments sink in

I am soooo looking forward to this getaway and can't wait to fill you in when I get back. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


1 comment: